Articles Under Review
- "When Killers Become Victims: Diversionary War, Human Rights, and Strategic Target Selection" (with Brendan Skip Mark) conditionally accepted to International Interactions
- "Hurting vs. Helping People: The Impact of Violent vs. Non-Violent Strategies on Terror Group Achievements (with Seden Akcinaroglu)
- "Forcing Government’s Hand: Ethnic Terrorism and Improvement in Minority Rights"
- "Effects of Identity on Shaping Attitudes towards Foreign Actors: An Experimental Evidence from Turkey"
- "Wars of Others: Ethnic/Religious Cleavages and Support for Foreign Fighters" (with Seden Akcinaroglu, Ekrem Karakoc & H. Ege Ozen)
- "Conflict in the Neighborhood: Ethnic Rapprochement in Assessment of Threats"
- "Reconsidering the Party Identification in Europe" (with H. Ege Ozen)